- 150 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup ice water
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepared vegetables and seafood
- Oil for frying
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, egg and salt.
Combine well, then add in baking powder. Combine well and
2. In a wok. Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add in a bit of salt
(to prevent oil from splattering).
3. Dip fish, shrimp, squid or vegetables into batter. Swirling to
4. Fry a few pieces at a time 2 to 3 minutes or until golden
brown. Drain on paper towels. Served immediately with
sweet and sour sauce.
Note: Make sure your seafood and vegetables are very dry so the batter will stick better